2019/20 Schedule for Instalment Payments
| 1. Wed 18 September
|| 1. Wed 15 January
|| 1. Wed 15 April
| 2. Wed 16 October
|| 2. Wed 19 February
|| 2. Wed 13 May
| 3. Wed 20 November
|| 3. Wed 11 March
|| 3. Wed 10 June
Download and Print:
2019/20 Tuition Fees
Instalments form , Flexi-Instalments form
- Fees and charges are subject to variation at any time.
- Tuition fees are to be paid in advance, and at the latest by 4 p.m. on the 8th day of term – see the first row of the table below.
- By prior arrangement with the Principal, tuition fees may be paid in three equal instalments in advance, to be paid at the latest by 4 p.m. on the dates specified in the table below. This facility attracts a finance charge of 5% above the standard tuition fee.
- Parents/guardians willing to pay all tuition fees before the start of the first term for the whole of the academic year will receive a 4% discount on the standard tuition fee (this does not apply to book or examination fees).
- Late payments attract a finance charge of 5% above the standard tuition fee, and, if more than 30 days late, a further finance charge at the rate of 2% per month from the due date until the date when payment is made.
- Other consequences of late payment include denial of the student’s attendance at the School until overdue fees and finance charges have been paid in full.
- If a parent or guardian is liable to pay for more than one student, there is a 10% discount on the standard tuition fee for the additional students. When one of the students leaves the School, the discount ceases to apply in respect of the senior remaining student. No discount can be given on other fees, such as fees for external examinations (e.g. IGCSE, AS Level, A Level).
- The following fees are payable in addition to Tuition Fees:
- A fee of $50 for an official transcript recording a student’s academic performance, plus a $10 fee for each additional copy.
- A non-refundable application fee of $200 when applying for a place at the Collegiate.
- A non-refundable enrolment fee of $500 for new students entering the Collegiate.
- A non-refundable textbook fee of $500 per year for students in Years 6 to 11, and $500 per
year in Years 12 and 13.
- In Trinity term each year, parents of children who will be returning to the Collegiate in September of the next academic year, will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of $500 to secure a place for their child, to be deducted from the following Michaelmas term Tuition fees.
Note: All textbooks remain the property of the TCI Education Foundation.